Prepare and train for the 9th Annual She Is Beautiful 5K/10K with the support and camaraderie of Fleet Feet Running Club. The Aptos program is Saturdays at 8:00 am and Tuesdays at 6:00 pm. Some track availability on Tuesday evenings but a headlamp or flashlight is required at all Tuesday evening workouts. Absolutely ALL abilities of runners and walkers are welcome.
- When: January 15th 2019 - March 19th 2019
- Where: Fleet Feet Aptos
- Who: Anyone!
- Meet Up Dates: Tuesdays at 6 pm and Saturdays at 8 am
- Race: She.Is.Beautiful / March 23rd, 2019, cost of training does not include Race Registration
$115 for 10 weeks, if you register by Saturday November 30th
$130 for 10 weeks, if you register after November 30th (that is only $13 a week!)
- Join us at the She.Is.Beautiful Training Group Launch Party Tuesday January 15th, 2019 (visit our Facebook page for details, no workout, just for fun!)
- Register by Saturday November 3rd and receive an exclusive hoody sweatshirt
- Detailed Weekly Training Schedule with Mileage
- Experienced certified Fleet Feet coaching staff at all group workouts
- Custom Fleet Feet Running Club She Trains technical tee
- Exclusive training group gear up shopping specials on footwear and essentials for training
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at all workouts
- Weekly Training e-Newsletter with all the details for locations, and up to date information
- Pre and Post Workout Clinics on Form, Active Recovery, Fueling, Injury Prevention and Race Preparation with our coaches
- Pancake Breakfast, Raffles, Give-Aways and more surprises during training.
- Shoe and Product Demonstrations, discounts and giveaways by participating vendors.
- Access to our Fleet Feet Aptos Hospitality Zone where we will have recovery drinks, recovery tools, and more, for our trainees at the She.Is.Beautiful race on Saturday March 23rd.
*** No refunds after first workout on Saturday Oct 20th and no exchanges or transfers at any time. No exceptions. Thank you for your understanding. ***
*** Please note, due to liability and safety concerns, we cannot allow dogs or strollers at Fleet Feet Training workouts.