Get stronger for the Capitola Half Marathon and Rock Runners training programs with our brand-new cross-training program! Spring Strength Cross Training combines in-person sessions with online videos so you can improve your efficiency and injury resilience to become a better walker or runner. The Spring Strength Cross Training program uses the newest methods in core and full-body training to develop strength you can use on your feet and master your body in motion. Doug Barsanti of ReInvention Fitness will be coaching this 8-week program starting Thursday March 28th to improve your Capitola Half Marathon and Nisene Traill race results.
- Learn how to build strength for running while keeping your back, knees, and hips safe
- Become stronger and more efficient so walking/running feels easier
- Learn how to reduce your fatigue so you can recover faster
- In-person sessions will be recorded weekly and posted on a private page (so you will have a recorded version you can do on your own and no equipment needed)
- Weekly emails of the exercises
- All levels of runners and walkers are welcome!
8 weeks, Thursday evenings at Fleet Feet Aptos
March 28th to May 16th, 7:00-8:00pm
Please bring your own exercise mat - a thicker type Pilates mat will be more comfortable than a thinner yoga mat
Maximum of 14 participants